Transfer Window 2021/2022Announcements
Transfer Window Open
We are happy to confirm the transfer window is now open, those wishing to transfer between clubs may do so via the following process.
- The individual must inform the leaving club and new club of their intention to transfer
- The individual must email email@example.com requesting the transfer, listing both clubs in the email and the reason for transfer.
- The Teams Department will notify the teams and confirm the details.
- The incoming team will need to consent to the transfer
- The outgoing team only needs to be notified of the transfer
- Assuming approval, the Teams Department will inform the player and QuidditchUK will update their records accordingly.
Please note, university players may transfer 'up' into community clubs, but a community player who has competed in the community leagues that same season cannot transfer 'down' into a university club UNLESS
- They have physically moved to the location where the university club is based AND
- They are enrolled in the university the club is affiliated with
Evidence will be required in this case.
If you have any questions please get in touch with via the contact form below.
The window is open from 15th December 2021 and closes 21st January 2022 at 11:59pm